Senior Instructional Designer
Snapsheet is a mobile enterprise startup that is disrupting the outdated auto insurance claims process and turning a $120B market on its head. We have locked up contracts with top insurance carriers and are entering hyper-growth mode. We are building an elite team and looking for an Senior Instructional Designer.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the importance of internal employee development to the entire process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong communication skills. We are seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Design and develop a range of learning experiences for varied audiences. Solutions include ILT, eLearning, blended learning, online job aids and other innovative knowledge transfer methods.
- Mentor junior IDs in analysis, development and design best practices for multiple delivery methods.
- In partnership with training manager, lead the NH program redesign efforts, including creation of framework (task analysis, skills hierarchy etc.) to support curriculum development and content creation.
- Participate in identifying an LMS and virtual classroom that meets specific audience needs, with scale in mind, and support implementation efforts.
- Conduct statistical analyses to establish assessment development and validation, pass point setting, and assessment scoring.
- Conduct root cause analysis of operational trends to identify new hire training gaps and opportunities for training interventions.
- Partner with cross-functional SMEs and conduct launch needs analysis and initial design.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects establishing project priority, milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, resources, timing, etc.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure efficacy and accuracy of existing content.
- Degree in instructional design, e-learning, adult learning, educational technology, or other related degree or certificate programs with 2+ years experience or 5 + years equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of rapid training development tools, various eLearning authoring software, and LMS.
- Expertise in design framework (special consideration to individuals who have worked in Criterion Referenced Instruction process).
- Deep understanding of design and development principles and best practices and how they vary depending on delivery method.
- Experience with pre-hire assessments a plus.
- Innovative thinking, action-oriented mindset, high adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Free gym in our building
- 401k, paid time-off, casual dress code
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment – Ping Pong, Softball, Bowling