Senior Quality Engineer
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define and implement an automation strategy
- Write and execute test plans and test cases, using frameworks to automate testing as much as possible.
- Champion the quality of our products. Document software bugs in issue tracking tool.
- Participate in the Agile process as part of a cross-functional engineering team, coordinating with product owners and engineers.
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years’ experience working with testing automation
- Proven track record choosing and setting up a test automation framework
- Able to recommend best practices and strategies for testing view, service, and data layers of an application
- Familiar with manual browser testing of web applications
- Self-driven actively looks for ways to add value and knows how to get things done
- Has good verbal communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a case for testability and testing technology in our code
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.