Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role:
You will provide product and business process consulting and product demonstration assistance to Account Management and Account Executive Sales Team to facilitate closing sales with enterprise clients.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Understands each client's buying criteria as well as business needs, goals and objectives, and demonstrates how Yello's solutions can address their requirements
- Deliver product demonstrations for Yello.co's solutions to new and existing clients
- Build and maintain thorough knowledge of Yello's products and services, including feature updates and competitive positioning
- Deliver critical support at Yello user conferences, company wide trainings and customer events
- Assist in completing RFP's, RFI's
- Help make an impact and bring process and efficiency to large companies decentralized/inefficient recruiting processes.
What We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor's Degree and relevant experience required
- Must have proven success in a related industry (Enterprise SC in SaaS, HCM/Recruiting, etc) ideally around implementation, consulting or training experience
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Someone who has demonstrated experience in making format presentations including the ability to quickly redesign presentations and demo environment based on customer information
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and be able to contribute to sales goals through their excellent articulation of our products and our value proposition
- Must have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Industry experience specifically with Yello product knowledge would be a huge plus
- May require travel
Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time
What You Can Expect From Us:
You will have the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced sales team with lots of autonomy, training, mentorship and career growth.
At Yello, we work together to improve the hiring experience and power recruitment programs. Every Yello team member is empowered to grow each day and achieve new career accomplishments, and we always make time to celebrate team members’ successes. Our Loop office is steps away from public transportation, overlooks Lake Michigan and our open concept office offers plenty of space to collaborate with colleagues, or to work independently. We offer health, dental and vision insurance, a competitive 401k match, a reimbursement for fitness memberships and support for ongoing learning. Above all, we look forward to coming to work each day to solve interesting problems and make the impossible, possible.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.