Vice President, Marketing
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
Partnering with the Senior Leadership Team, the Vice President of Marketing will play a critical role in developing strategies to drive growth in recurring revenue and secure PowerReviews’ market position as the world’s leading consumer feedback solution provider.
PowerReviews is looking for a Vice President of Marketing with an exceptional track record of success building and leading an ROI-focused marketing function (people, process, and infrastructure) and implementing cohesive performance-based marketing programs focused on new customer acquisition and retention. The position reports directly to the CEO.
- 15+ years of relevant B2B technology marketing experience primarily in internet and software companies.
- Proven execution against performance targets in addition to tracking and delivering on key operational metrics (e.g., acquisition, engagement, conversion, return on investment) and effectively managing large budgets.
- Strong expertise in value proposition messaging and positioning, persona development and brand tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, lead, motivate and manage high performance teams.
- Strong data interpretation and analytics skills with deep knowledge of marketing analytics and attribution model development.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, board of directors, analysts).
- Experience managing product marketing, demand generation, and thought leadership/awareness (including, content marketing, public relations).
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree or an MBA is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, and strategic skills.
- Exceptional people/communication skills.
- Data-driven marketer focused on a creative and disciplined marketing organization as well as business outcomes.
- Action-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
- High energy, driven, confident (but not arrogant) with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport across the company.
- Confident, passionate, and “lead by example” leader with a strong track record of establishing, developing, and retaining a high-performing and collaborative marketing team.
- Strong, confident presence with the ability to partner with executives across the business to drive critical initiatives with a level-headed and persistent demeanor.
- Strong track record of consistent career progression and increased responsibilities.
- Comfortable in a nimble, fast-paced environment with an orientation of doing more with less.
- Translate a strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives.
- Prioritize marketing initiatives and customer segments that will maximize lead flow and revenue.
- Scale an effective customer acquisition strategy, leveraging a deep expertise of a variety of channels (i.e., digital, content/inbound marketing, event marketing, thought leadership, strategic partnerships, etc.).
- Create and implement a performance-based demand generation strategy that utilizes content, digital, and channel programs.
- Enhance a robust demand generation program (i.e., email, display, SEM) and lead nurturing program as well as implement a lead scoring strategy to drive customer acquisition.
- Create targeted and measurable drip campaigns and other content and communications strategies to build eminence and drive market awareness.
- Develop go-to-market strategy, value proposition, and product marketing strategies that compels prospects to buy and educates the market on the necessity of PowerReviews’ solutions.
Relevant marketing disciplines:
- Customer Segmentation
- Buyer Journey Mapping
- Message & Positioning
- Growth/Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, paid marketing, website optimization)
- Product Marketing (slides, one sheeters etc)
- Content Marketing - (white papers, blog posts, research studies)
- Customer Marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Event Marketing (Trade Shows & Webinars)
- Public Relations
- Database Marketing
- Design & Creative
- Partner Marketing
Key Success Criteria
- Generate Marketing Qualified Leads
- Develop material and content that helps the sales team close sales
- Build brand awareness, identity and equity
- Help build our employer brand