Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has prepared more than 30,000 cases and served as a representative for more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Account Executive – Medium/High Volume Customer Segment
If you’re a sales professional with a proven track record of exceeding quotas in technology sales – we want you to join us as an account executive at VISANOW Inc., a fast-growing, award-winning technology company.
We’re on a mission to globally disrupt the immigration process, and we’re backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Every day, we’re giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed globally and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
To support our efforts, we’re building an organization of intelligent, ambitious account executives committed to our vision of disrupting immigration services delivery to mid-market and enterprise customers. Our 95% approval rates, best-in-class technology platform, a loyal customer base and leading market position, is a powerful combination for sales success. VISANOW is looking for motivated, high-energy account executives . Successful AEs will have a passion for technology; experience in direct, consultative B2B sales and account management; a drive for new business acquisition; and will excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, entrepreneurial team atmosphere. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our growth strategy as we expand our footprint of medium- and high-volume customer accounts. You’ll be selling our portfolio of technology and services across industry verticals. And as the face of our company to prospects and customers, you’ll also embody the mission and culture of VISANOW. The account executive will report to a corporate sales manager.
If you’ve been waiting for a chance to combine personal career growth with the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, this is it. You’ll help companies streamline an arduous, inefficient process through technology – and enable opportunities that will change immigrants’ lives.
- Manage your own leads -- utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop and maintain your pipeline
- Create a strategy and sales plan to identify and close new business of mid-market and enterprise customers via the telephone, internet and customer meetings
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles, often presenting the value of VISANOW’s platform and services to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Build brand awareness through product demonstrations, in-market events and account-specific initiatives
- Post-close, work closely with our customer relationship management and customer support teams to ensure continued customer satisfaction, knowledge and utilization of full suite of services; identify and pursue opportunities for upselling
- Report on sales activity and forecast accurately in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers
- Reach expected sales quota, leveraging past experience
- Demonstrate excitement and understanding of our technology, services and company vision
- Strong sales instinct and drive – 5+ years of proven experience in consultative selling to mid-market and/or enterprise customers in a new business role, preferably selling technology into HR departments (minimum of $500k of annual quota)
- Experience managing the full sales cycle to directors, VPs and the C-suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and “people” skills
- Resilience and an ability to overcome prospects’ objections
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment; aptitude in taking initiative when needed and without prompting
- Positive attitude and a drive to win, with relentlessly high standards
- Ability to travel overnight (~1-3x per month)
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits of Working at VISANOW:
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing organization that is disrupting an industry and changes lives every day
- Entrepreneurial, innovative environment – tons of opportunity to be captured
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider in 2015
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE employee dental and vision coverage and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options! Every eligible employee is granted stock options after one year of employment
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the Illinois Technical Association, which provide excellent perks for our employees
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability