We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
We aren’t your typical company - we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability. We want the best people who are passionate about driving results and continually getting better. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives. Our open floor plan and flat organization ensure that you will take ownership of key projects and work closely with our leaders. We’ve set a clear strategy for growth; we’re focused on driving our reinvention and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities across our industry. Additionally, we have a unique blend of being a long-term focused, small, agile company backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
About the Strategic Analytics Role
You’ll play a critical role in helping lead our strategic thinking and data-driven analysis to identify opportunities for value creation. The Strategic Analytics team works like an internal consulting group partnering with a variety of teams to solve business challenges and inform decision-making in critical areas. Our role goes well beyond just delivering analysis; we’re a high-performing team focused on business impact and developing our people.
As a member of the Strategic Analytics Team, you can expect:
- Intellectual stimulation – You’ll dig into challenging business questions, many are yet to be explored here
- Shaping the future – We’re moving forward as a company and you’ll play a role in that from the start
- Ownership – We act like owners, which means you are empowered and own your work
- Seeing your work in action – You’ll inform company-wide decisions in real-time
- Variety – You’ll be exposed to a variety of teams, projects, and people
- Leadership exposure – You’ll work closely with team leaders including our Officer Team
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you develop in new areas and new skillsets
- Meritocracy – You can expect rewards based on delivering great results
- Workplace flexibility – We divide our time between our office in the Loop and the home office in Addison
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for exploring complex questions
- Strategic thinking in how you interact with other teams and approach problem solving
- Business acumen understand the levers that drive our business
- Quantitative skills to flawlessly analyze our data
- Communication skills to succinctly communicate insights and recommendations that drive action
- Creative thinking and the ability to approach things differently
- Accountability to take full ownership for everything you do
- Hunger for continuous improvement and a desire to be challenged
- Team spirit, work well within a small, high-performing team
More about Pampered Chef
We are a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants and a rapidly growing online business. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980 and today are part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Now we’re leveraging our company’s strong foundation to reinvent our company and our brand for future growth. We’re searching for world class people to help reshape our company to deliver on our purpose of enriching lives one meal and one memory at a time.