Service Delivery Program Manager
1 month ago
• Develop and oversee program plans that connect service delivery to organizational strategic objectives. Ensure that various program aspects remain aligned within the programs as well as with broader corporate strategies, plans, and initiatives.
• Provide end-to-end management of program planning and execution: define program goals, develop an overarching roadmap, define program structures, define and meet staffing requirements, manage budgets, manage changes, issues, risks, and escalations.
• Identify and routinely review the client’s service requirements and the methods by which those requirements are met to achieve optimal service delivery practices and results.
• Drive continuous improvement process through measuring results, identifying opportunities for improvement, and leading CI projects..
• Identify, scope, propose, and implement new opportunities or alternative business solutions and strategies to provide value to one or more stakeholders through new or improved processes and services.
• Identify interdependencies with internal, client, or vendor stakeholders and lead interdepartmental and cross-functional coordination to achieve cost, schedule, and quality goals.
• Collaborate with product managers to develop and implement technology solutions that improve the financial and operational efficiency of service delivery.