Learning Experience Designer
1 month ago
• Develop training programs, courses, materials, and content to support Learning and Development and Instructional Design needs. This includes new employee orientation and new hire onboarding; tools, software, systems, and technical training; operational/business process and procedure training; client and service implementation; change management training; continuous learning and continuing education; departmental and organizational initiatives; ad-hock refreshers; leadership and soft-skill training, and other training, learning, and development programs.
• Produce and update training content and curriculum. This includes presentations, classroom curriculum, activities, lesson plans, facilitator/instructor and participant guides, manuals and handbooks, job aids, instructional videos, self-paced e-learning, learning assessment tools, tests, and evaluation programs and accompanying multi-media materials.
• Adapt and convert courses as new technology emerges or new business needs are identified.
• Support learning and development, training, talent development, HR, and organizational initiatives as needed.
• Foster a positive team environment.
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
• Travel requirements: Able to work between Chicago and Naperville.