Exam Technical Editor - Freelance/Remote at Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software, so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is ranked #11 in Education for 2019 INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List and to keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a psychometrician who will ensure Black Spectacles practice exam, quiz, and flashcard content is psychometrically-sound and meeting standards set by Black Spectacles.
- Review practice exam questions, flashcards, and quiz questions to evaluate and measure the validity, reliability, and fairness of each item.
- Provide feedback to SMEs about any changes and revisions that need to be made to content
- Develop and documents technical operating procedures and statistical guidelines for various exams, quizzes, and flashcards
- Degree in Statistics, Psychological Measurement, Education Measurement, Psychometrics, or a related field
- Experience in licensing exams
- Training in psychometric research and statistics.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a consulting environment.
- Ability to work virtually
- Ability to communicate and send clear instructions electronically
- Recognition on our website
- Empower aspiring architects to achieve licensure- making a meaningful impact on the profession
- Flexible hours
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.