Senior Web Content Developer
Marketing | Remote - North America
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
This role will own the technical development and infrastructure of DocuSign web properties. You will work closely with the CMO, Senior Director of Creative Services, Creative Director, and project management to build best-in-class web experiences. Your team will also work closely with internal stakeholders such as demand gen, marketing, sales, and MOPs. You will be responsible for front-end implementation, informing the tech stack, and ensuring that business needs are met alongside high quality deliverables.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Create processes and infrastructure to allow for the quick publishing needs of an ever-changing business environment
- Create a plan, execute, and inform the transition of the DocuSign website platform to a different tech stack, including both short-term and long-term steps. Do this collaboratively with information from business teams, engineering, MOPS, Product, and others
- Implement tech stack needed for integrated marketing needs; emails, campaign pages, etc.
- Collaborate and work closely with designers as a functional unit to deliver front-end code that upholds the visual excellence of the brand
- Build and maintain design system components and core abstraction layers
- Create a plan and strategy for implementation of holistic design system
- Interface with design and key stakeholders to build robust animations
- Determine QA processes and deployment strategy
- Build integrated marketing needs with a possible self-serve approach available; i.e., build an email template that a non-developer could use, while still looking great and functioning properly
- Build and implement website experimentation
- Oversee management of technical vendors working on the DocuSign website
- Create a plan and oversee execution of localization efforts for all DocuSign business regions
- Partner with internal product engineering and systems teams to create cross-sharing of tools and systems as available
- Ensure best practices as a given - SEO, responsive, performant, and accessible
- BA/BS preferred
- 10 years working in strategic web development roles, preferably within SaaS, B2B or channel businesses
- 5 years direct leadership of web projects
- An authority in web development, with an emphasis on development for digital marketing and design systems
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of running a website including web publishing, author experiences, domain management, deployment strategies, site budgeting
- Knowledge of enterprise-level, web-based applications, including CRM and CMS tools and customer data infrastructure
- Knowledge of various technical areas such as application development, marketing operations, deployment strategies, internationalization tooling, content author experience, website operations, and others
- Experience working with content teams, creative directors and external vendors
- Meticulous about details while being able to iterate and adapt quickly
- Comfortable communicating with senior leadership
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.