Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
Let’s get to business! The Training Content Developer is responsible for the design and creation of engaging learning content. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, eager to learn with a keen eye for the highest quality of content within narrow deadlines. We are looking for a candidate dedicated to working in close alignment with SMEs, Trainers and cross-departmental stakeholders to conduct discovery sessions for baseline content objectives. The Content Developer will then translate these insights into dynamic learning content through a variety of mediums, positively contributing to our learner experience.
What you do at Avant:
- Effectively collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand content needs and learning objectives
- Design and develop engaging learning content, design templates, eLearning modules and program materials
- Create, edit, and review learning materials, including eLearning modules, instructor guides, user guides, workbooks, PowerPoint presentations, voice scripting etc
- Use editing software to synchronize voice and video content to work seamlessly
- Contribute to driving learning program quality and initiatives, operating with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strategize content systemization, agility, scalability and sustainability
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Content Creation/Technical Writing or Instructional Design
- Three years experience in adult education, learning or related field
- Exceptional writing skills and strong attention to detail with high level of quality and accuracy
- Experience prioritizing and managing shifting priorities with a high volume of requests from various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and effectively handle various tasks under pressure
- Proven working knowledge of leading-edge training platforms, technologies, and content creation tools (work samples required)
- Focus on scale and simplicity to ensure adoption and use of new and existing learning programs in all our locations
- Excellent organization, project management, communications and interpersonal skills
- Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Employee Engagement Project Experience
- Instructional Design
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.