ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS' Corporate Support teams support the firm's core business operations by operating the internal enterprise. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication - whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for negotiating deals that maximize cost savings and/or cost avoidance, improve service levels, mitigate contractual risks, and create/improve overall value for ZS. This person will be responsible for managing end-to-end sourcing processes, leading the development and execution of sourcing strategies, negotiating contracts, and managing key strategic suppliers. The successful candidate must have the ability to think analytically, lead cross-company initiatives involving ZS stakeholders, work independently, and manage multiple competing priorities. This is an individual contributor role.
- Prepare sourcing and procurement plan for group of commodities including technology, HR services, real estate transactions, training contracts, insurance, etc.
- Negotiate deals that maximize cost savings and/or cost avoidance, improve service levels, mitigate contractual risks, and create/improve overall value for ZS
- Work directly with ZS's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) group and support sustainability efforts through buying from a diverse group of suppliers, working to minimize our carbon footprint, etc.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Drive assessment of potential vendors and regularly evaluate existing vendor performance;
- Collaborate with stakeholders / requestors from across US and Europe.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline; advanced degree such as MBA in Supply Chain or Operations preferred;
- 8-10+ years of procurement experience, with 5-6+ years in indirect procurement;
- Ability to analyze information, solve problems and meet objectives;
- Strong oral and written communication skills to establish productive relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Positive outlook and sense of humor appreciated.
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At: