Sales Effectiveness Analyst
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· An environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· As a Sales Effectiveness Analyst for TransUnion, You will participate in the effort to operationalize sales performance, measurement, incentive compensation, including the maintenance of our commission automation tools
What you’ll bring:
- · Solid business acumen with some knowledge of sales performance metrics, compensation measurement and administration, sales operations, and data administration.
- · Good decision making skills with the understanding of how to prioritize competing tasks.
- · Strong communications skills (listening, writing and speaking) with the ability to present complex topics to all levels of management.
- · Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- · Strong sense of accountability over actions and results.
- · Experience with data manipulation in analyzing and synthesizing raw data.
What we would love to see:
- · A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- · 3+ years professional experience; at least 1 year of sales compensation or sales operations experience desired.
- · Experience with sales compensation automation tools like Xactly desired.
- · Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Impact you’ll make:
- · Partner with Sales, Operations and Finance on improving the operations and infrastructure that enable sales effectiveness and compensation practices.
- · Perform reconciliation and dispute resolution as part of the USIS commission administration and calculation process.
- · Execute with limited supervision and direction, drive results and set priorities independently.
- · Works effectively with all levels of staff including executive leaders across all business units.
- · Demonstrate good judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Show strong follow up skills to translate issues into business requirements, evaluate solutions, and execute upon remediation plans.
- · Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes by forming the correlation between business strategies and drivers and technology capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.