Analytics - Data & Reporting Engineer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a software development profession.
- Proficiency in SQL, relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and data modeling.
- Proficiency with one or more Data Integration tools (Ab Initio preferred).
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration.
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality.
- Familiarity with Big Data tools, such as Hive and Spark.
Impact You'll Make:
- Function as a core team member within one of our Agile teams building backend-end data applications and reporting services that support the Analytics platforms of TransUnion
- Deploy and Implement leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other data services
- Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges
- Design and develop reports and dashboards enabling end-user productivity and greater business insights
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environment
We'd Love To See:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with one or more reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.