Analytics - DevOps Engineer at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a system administration and/or software development profession
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including scripting and system administration
- Proficiency with one (or more) automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum or Kanban delivery methodology
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
- Experience managing an AWS based cloud environment running business critical applications
Impact You'll Make:
- You’ll operate as a member on one of the core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing our multi-petabyte platforms that support a diverse community of internal and customer based data scientists, statisticians, modelers, product developers and data strategists.
- Help to build the platforms and tools that support the Analytics communities of TransUnion.
- Implement and deploy leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other services.
We'd Love To See:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
- At least seven years of hands on application development experience
- Proficiency in one (or more) programming languages, such as Java or Python
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.