Analytics Lead at JPMorgan Chase
As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications. You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Join CTO group Product/Program Portfolio Management team to support the delivery of firmwide strategic products/platforms like Public Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, IT Service Management, Enterprise Development Toolchain, Enterprise Cloud Data Platform, Blockchain. Be part of the SAFe transformation to an Agile PMO. Work with Program Managers/Product Owners to coordinate and support:
- Definition and tracking of Objectives and Key Results and other portfolio performance metrics
- Investment Management, in partnership with Finance and Business Management team
- Program Execution including tracking of status, blockers/issues, key deliveries and major dependencies
- Portfolio reviews with senior leadership
- Compliance with Global Technology controls
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in one or more business disciplines or functions
- Experience project managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of global and line of business project management standards and methods
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Experience with Agile delivery framework including at least 2 years in one or more of the agile roles, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, or Agile Team Member
- Strong knowledge of technology portfolio and project management tools used to support Agile and Waterfall delivery like Atlassian Jira, Jira Align and CA PPM (Clarity)
- Experience with technology program management and program portfolio management/PMO, including budgeting, in a highly complex and global organization preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets (Pivot tables required, MS VB preferred) and leverage other tools for creating reports and dashboards (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint, Confluence, Tableau, Business Object, Cognos)
- Ability to build PowerPoint presentations, including storyboarding and formatting, for a senior executive audience
- Understanding of at least one major agile framework (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, or Scrum @ Scale) preferred
- Agile or PMI certifications a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.