Location: Chicago, or Remote within the United States
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We have a wonderful new opportunity for an Associate Manager, Data Analytics to join our team on a permanent, full time basis , and assume responsibility for delivering BI and Analytics solutions to our customers, and internal stakeholders. The person in this role will work closely with Customer Service, Finance, Product and Engineering teams to deliver data assets and dashboards for actionable insights.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse and analytics architecture
- Create reports using Power BI and Tableau as well as develop underlying T-SQL logic
- Implement and maintain standard enterprise dashboards
- Build complex SQL queries on large datasets and performance tune as needed
- Maintain ETL packages and supporting data objects for our growing BI infrastructure
- Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders
- Manage and mentor a small team of Data Analytics Engineers
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or a related role
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead Data Engineer or related role Strong ETL experience using SSIS or another equivalent too l
- Strong ETL experience using SSIS or another equivalent tool
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies and adapt to an evolving tech-scape
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations
- Knowledgeable in Data Modeling and Data warehouse concepts
- Experience with one or more of visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, SpotFire, TIBCO, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Information Builders, and other reporting and analytical tools is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability