Hello, we're Envoy Global
Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology.
Why Work with Us?
Envoy combines the ingenuity of an established company with the excitement of a startup. We are growing quickly yet our mission remains focused on helping businesses compete, individuals succeed and families reconnect. We provide a fantastic working environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers.
An Insider's view of Envoy Global
What’s the vibe like in the office?
In one word, the vibe of the Envoy office can be described as passionate, which also happens to be one of our core values. Passion displays itself in many ways across all teams, but especially as it relates the results-driven, customer-centric mentality Envoyers exude every day. We also embrace an open-office atmosphere.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Technology is only as good as the real people backing it up - from all angles. We collaborate as one to provide a service and platform that is a seamless experience for a typically very document-heavy process. We want people to feel empowered and excited while navigating through a very nerve-wracking process. That is what we are all here for.
Senior Account Executive, Sales
What does career growth look like on your team?
Career growth is about carrying a sense of urgency and accountability at all times. Build your career by finding the opportunity and not waiting for the opportunity to find you. It’s important to drive change amongst your team, company, but most importantly – yourself.
Our semimonthly All Hands Meetings allow employees to see how the company is doing and ask questions in real time to members of leadership. One of our core values is our ability to be candid: we have pulse surveys, manager meetings, hackathons, and encourage all employees to bring up questions and suggestions to any member of leadership.
Vice President, HR
As the Recruiter here at Envoy, I work with my fellow employees across the board, all departments in one way or another. Envoy really encourages a collaborative and cross-functional culture - where all of our teams unite toward one common goal: helping people work anywhere in the world, and essentially provide the coveted American Dream.
Talent Acquisition, Senior Recruiter
Where we are
The Loop is a vibrant area featuring all sorts of eclectic eateries, shops, theaters, and parks!
230 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60606
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Perks & Discounts
Job Training & Conferences
- I’m proud to be Working toward One Goal at Envoy – to Make the Visa Application Process easier for individuals and Employers. Envoy provides a challenging, fast-paced work environment where the Executive team is supportive and strategic in planningJoy Shutters-HelbingSalesforce Administrator
- With Envoy, every day I feel I make a difference in someone’s life and I know I’m working with a C-Level group of people that focus on making individuals’ immigration dreams come true, it’s truly rewarding.Natalie NapalitanoCustomer Relationship Management
- The culture of Envoy is definitely employee focused. Company leaders actively pursue and foster participation from all employees when it comes to company policies and ways to continue to support a healthy work environment.Erin MaddenCustomer Support Manager
- Some tech companies force the “play hard” part of their “work hard, play hard” mantra, but everything about the culture at Envoy is genuine.Ian HelmsContent Strategist
- I really believe in what Envoy is doing. I feel that we are really making an impact on people’s lives and it isn’t only about the business aspect. We work hard and make an impact.Taylor MoesleHR Associate
- I expected change and growth when I came to Envoy but I didn’t realize how much our product could change over the 3 years that I've been here. It has been amazing to see how far our products and services have come and the great strides that we made!Hayley WilsonCustomer Relationship Manager
- I was under the impression when I first started that, being a tech company, there would be room for growth and improvement. Every day I get to be challenged as to how I can strive to be innovative in my field. It’s very rewarding.Bobbi SweezySenior Accountant
Jobs at Envoy Global5 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Salesforce Lead Gen
Articles we're in30 articles
Our funding history
$16M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$6.8M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$5M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$21M in FundingInvestors: Catalyst Investors, General Catalyst