Hello, we're Envoy Global
Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and our proprietary technology.
Why Work with Us?
Envoy combines the ingenuity of an established company with the excitement of a startup. We are growing quickly, yet our mission remains focused on helping businesses compete, individuals succeed and families reconnect. We provide a fantastic working environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers!
An Insider's view of Envoy Global
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe in the office is great! It is a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and evolving, which means you are always learning and have the ability to grow within the company - even if that means moving to a different team. Never a dull moment! At Envoy, you are not just another cog in the machine, you get to be highly impactful.
Business Development Representative
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Technology is only as good as the real people backing it up - from all angles. We collaborate as one to provide a service and platform that is a seamless experience for a typically very document-heavy process. We want people to feel empowered and excited while navigating through a very nerve-wracking process. That is what we are all here for.
Senior Sales Account Executive
What does career growth look like on your team?
Career growth is about carrying a sense of urgency and accountability at all times. Build your career by finding the opportunity and not waiting for the opportunity to find you. It’s important to drive change amongst your team, company, but most importantly – yourself.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Our semimonthly All Hands Meetings allow employees to see how the company is doing and ask questions in real time to members of leadership. One of our core values is our ability to be candid: we have pulse surveys, manager meetings, hackathons, and encourage all employees to bring up questions and suggestions to any member of leadership.
Vice President, HR
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
As the Recruiter here at Envoy, I work with my fellow employees across the board, all departments in one way or another. Envoy really encourages a collaborative and cross-functional culture - where all of our teams unite toward one common goal: helping people work anywhere in the world, and essentially provide the coveted American Dream.
Talent Acquisition, Senior Recruiter
Where we are
The Loop is a vibrant area with all sorts of eateries, shops, & theaters! Plus, the office is easy to get to with various train and bus stops close by
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Generous Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- I’m proud to be Working toward One Goal at Envoy – to Make the Visa Application Process easier for individuals and Employers. Envoy provides a challenging, fast-paced work environment where the Executive team is supportive and strategic in planningJoySalesforce Administrator
- With Envoy, every day I feel I make a difference in someone’s life and I know I’m working with a C-Level group of people that focus on making individuals’ immigration dreams come true, it’s truly rewarding.NatalieCustomer Relationship Management
- The culture of Envoy is definitely employee focused. Company leaders actively pursue and foster participation from all employees when it comes to company policies and ways to continue to support a healthy work environment.ErinCustomer Support Manager
- I really believe in what Envoy is doing. I feel that we are really making an impact on people’s lives and it isn’t only about the business aspect. We work hard and make an impact.TaylorHR Associate
- I expected change and growth when I came to Envoy but I didn’t realize how much our product could change over the 3 years that I've been here. It has been amazing to see how far our products and services have come and the great strides that we made!HayleyCustomer Relationship Manager
- I was under the impression when I first started that, being a tech company, there would be room for growth and improvement. Every day I get to be challenged as to how I can strive to be innovative in my field. It’s very rewarding.BobbiSenior Accountant
Technology we use
- Entity Framework Libraries
- Ninject Libraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- SQL AzureDatabases
- SQL Databases
- Cosmos DBDatabases
- SQL Data Warehouse Databases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- PowerBI Analytics
- Salesforce Lead Gen
Articles we're in37 articles
Our funding history
$16M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$6.8M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$5M in FundingInvestors: General Catalyst Partners
$21M in FundingInvestors: Catalyst Investors, General Catalyst