Associate, Strategy & Operations - Tempus Life Sciences
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Tempus’ business development team to demonstrate the value of our real world data solutions to life science partners—in this role you will act as an expert on Tempus’ data solutions and engagement models.
- Develop data proposals, client presentations and other sales collateral to support data sales efforts, and interface with data buyers at designated client accounts to guide deal processes from ideation through contracting and execution
- Work closely with upper management to design and implement the commercial strategy of Tempus’ life sciences data business. This includes enhancement of existing products, development of new products, optimizing sales efficiency, and identifying internal assets for future commercialization
- Become an expert in our data infrastructure and serve as a resource for internal and external applications of our data
- Conduct market intelligence and due diligence to understand competitive offerings and pricing models, to identify new data applications and strategic collaboration opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Tempus pharma sales team and other stakeholders across the company to drive data sales
- 3+ years in companies selling consulting service or selling real-world data assets to pharmaceutical and life science clients or equivalent years in equity research or investment banking focused on the biopharma/diagnostic sector; experience in oncology or precision medicine market a plus
- Solid understanding of real-world data, oncology, precision medicine preferred
- Customer-facing experience and ability to effectively communicate with senior level clients at pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Organized and able to balance competing priorities and communicate effectively through multiple channels (slack, google suite and phone)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel