Business Analyst, Electronic Trading at Enfusion
Business Analysts help define and deliver different elements of Enfusion’s rapidly expanding multi-asset class Order and Execution Management product. Business Analysts collaborate with Product Managers to help create scalable solutions for our clients, by identifying opportunities and strategies to enhance the breadth and depth OEMS product, service delivery and roadmap. You will be directly involved in helping Enfusion deliver tailored solutions for its OEMS solution to a growing number of client types.
Our software solution is a front-to-back portfolio system and our goal is to provide world class features that traders at asset managers, hedge funds, and institutional trading desk can leverage to be faster and better informed when managing their orders and trading.
You will become an expert in Enfusion’s OEMS product offering and partner with operational teams as well as clients and prospects. Using your problem-solving skills you will evaluate client workflows and business objectives in order to develop clear business requirements documents, user stories and test cases which will be used by the Development and QA teams to further build out the product. You will also help train and develop Enfusions growing global operations team. We are looking for energetic business analysts that get excited by financial markets applications and the impact they have on those who use them.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
- Write detailed specifications on development requests
- Provide summary reports of project status’
- Take ownership of existing projects and solve for new customer needs
- Proactively solicit requirements from internal and external users
- Prioritize and execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Surface new workflows, features and functions
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (junior) 5 to 10 (senior) in the following:
- Financial services industry working with OEMS vendors, Prime Brokers/Front Office/Middle Office users
- Have a deep understanding of the FIX protocol
- Experience working on OMS or EMS deployments with institutional clients and traders
- Understand global trading systems and portfolio managers workflow as well as pre-trade compliance rules
- Familiar with Atlassian Products: Confluence, Jira, Trello
- Fluent with Excel, familiar with Google Sheets
- Direct experience working with a global development team
- Experience testing or collaborating with a global QA Team