Founded in 2014 and having grown to 110 global team members, Supernova offers the industry’s first and only cloud-based, fully customizable, end-to-end software solution to automate securities-based lending (SBL) from origination through the life of the loan. By combining thought leadership in suitability and risk management with industry-leading education and the latest technology, Supernova enables advisors to deliver holistic, goals-based advice and to help their clients achieve financial wellness. We partner with the industry’s largest banks, most prominent insurance companies and leading online brokerages to democratize access to securities-based lending and better the entire financial ecosystem.
We are looking for a business analyst to support project managers on securities-based lending system development. The goal is to ensure that the projects are implemented successfully in all aspects and delivered timely with high quality.
- Negotiate with clients on product requirements & development scale.
- Work closely with the development team on product logic and features.
- Manage the schedule of development projects with JIRA to ensure timely release of the product.
- Design product prototypes based on product requirements and present to clients.
- Generate supporting documents to accompany product changes.
- Provide quality assurance support for products in testing environments and troubleshoot system bugs.
- Give periodic technology product demonstrations to sales, marketing and operations teams as internal training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, project management or technology related fields
- Highly analytical and quantitative thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with high level of motivation
- Receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in data interpretation preferred
- Experience in project management preferred
- Experience in financial services, wealth management, or education industries preferred
OUR CORE VALUES
At Supernova, we...
- Form, execute, and communicate new ideas that add value to our employees and customers
- Strive through obstacles and failures
- Follow-through on promises or commitments to others, accept responsibility, and answer for actions & decisions
- Listen to, understand, and support our employees and customers
- Act with speed, positive attitude, and flexibility
- Exceed expectations and surpass ourselves every day; we embrace a sense of pride and never stop growing
Read Full Job Description