All Campus creates value for leading universities by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students who seek to advance their lives through education. It offers comprehensive, tailored online program management (OPM) services, powered by industry-leading technology — all with the university’s unique identity and brand top of mind. It has built its reputation on delivering measurable results, being an honest broker, and providing high levels of service to its four primary constituencies: university administrators and marketing professionals and prospective and enrolled students.
All Campus is looking for a Business Analyst to support our marketing, enrollment, client service and finance teams with solid reporting to help drive business performance. The analyst will report to the VP of Analytics while working directly with people in various operational departments to provide internal reporting and KPIs as well as client-facing reports. The analyst will be responsible for understanding and describing the key drivers of business performance and providing data-driven recommendations for All Campus’ cross-functional teams, becoming an internal expert in the available data and how metrics are measured and calculated so they can provide apt and insightful analysis.
- Provide data and analysis for multiple constituents, including lead conversion, student retention, and cost-per-start reporting
- Maintain and develop workflows for regular reporting to both internal and client constituents
- Provide actionable insights for department leaders in addition to metrics reporting
- Propose new data to collect or reports to provide based on company need and industry best practices
- Clean up data from internal sources (Intelenroll, Archa) as needed
- Create client-ready reports, including data visualization and actionable insights, in Excel and PowerPoint as needed
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical field or 3+ years relevant experience
- Expert proficiency in Excel is a must. Can use pivot tables, VLookups, etc.
- Familiar with relational data model
- Analytical / quantitative background
- Ability to communicate effectively and work directly with coworkers to answer their questions and help solve their problems
- Can create effective charts, graphs and visualizations of data
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience in higher education
- Experience with Quickbooks reporting
- Experience working with CRMs or lead generating business
- Basic financial reporting knowledge, e.g.: revenue, income statement, cash flow, etc
- SQL experience
- Any coding experiences