We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Collaborate with a strong, cross-functional team of engineers, testers, designers, and product managers to continue building an incredible product. Successfully achieving this requires a proactive attitude to ensure the team has complete and clear information, and is able to work as efficiently as possible. It also requires building an understanding of the technical aspects of our system, and taking initiative to learn these details through self-directed investigations. Finally, a large part of this role is communication, striving for clarity and agreement with all involved parties.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
- Turn ideas into complete requirements. Partner with product managers to write user stories and maintain the product backlog, and help communicate the status of the backlog to stakeholders
- Analyze and break down user stories into functional requirements, with a strong attention to detail, for the cross-functional software team.
- Verify that the requirements incorporate the customer’s needs, and ensure traceability to business objectives
- Assess requirements with engineering, identify any required scope changes and limitations, and help communicate these in a format that is understandable to stakeholders
- Work with engineering to answer questions about requirements, and help remove any impediments to their work
- Lead acceptance testing definition and efforts
- Measure the adoption and success of feature launches, identify learnings to raise as future improvements to the Product
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and customers to solve real business problems
- Self-starter who takes pride in accurate, and clear information appropriate for various audiences
- Experience and aptitude to both work independently and collaborate with a team
- Familiarity with software development process
- Previous experience with writing requirements for software development, BA experience, or QA experience is preferred
- Ability to write queries in SQL, or other relational database would be preferred
- Preference given to individuals with enterprise platform/SaaS experience or digital advertising industry knowledge
- Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.