Business Analyst at SMS Assist
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Partner with leadership to develop a strategic vision for the department, take a proactive approach to influencing business strategy through data findings and establishing meaningful and easy-to-consume reporting.
- Assist in the generation of departmental business intelligence, data management, reporting and analytics.
- Organize, analyze, interpret, and prepare reports on large amounts of raw data with the ability to extract relevant conclusions and trends; presents the results to leadership.
- Assess current practices, collect information and analyze trends to assess and improve efficiencies.
- Identify areas of automation to streamline and improve existing processes.
- Develop operational and financial performance tracking dashboards in Tableau.
- Assess financial and operational performance; identify areas of improvement and develop solutions to help the department grow and become more efficient.
- Maintain operational reports allowing leaders to analyze the performance of individual members of their team as well as performance of specific clients; identifies trends and works with operations to continuously improve performance
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data