Business Intelligence Analyst
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our reporting team. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for building data visualizations that help our team answer tough questions. Our team is passionate about leveraging value from this data for end users. We use this data to predict deal closures, predict best email send schedules, predictively suggest best email content, marketing automation and much more.
If this sounds like you and your next career move, then we would love to hear from you.
What your day could consist of:
- Building visualizations related to finance, sales, product and customer support data for dashboards and reports
- Interfacing with team members to understand reporting requirements and data needs
- Sharing knowledge around data tools throughout the company
- Brainstorm with the data science team and suggest data solutions for the data warehouse
- Participating in data exploration, and providing analytical insights
- Owning the validation, clean up and governance of data
- Acting as an internal consultant, using analytical skills to answer critical business questions
- Being a steward of the data warehouse (e.g. documentation, maintenance, and knowledge sharing)
What is needed:
- Proficient SQL skills
- Experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data warehouses and ETL principles
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Data manipulation with Python (preferred)
- Experience with an ETL platform such as Airflow, Informatica, etc (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description