ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Operations team. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for leveraging data to help answer our organization's most important questions and ensuring everyone has the data they need to perform their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who shows both a strong understanding of how to manipulate data using SQL and an exceptional ability to design metrics that reveal insights to our different business units.
What your day could consist of:
- Acting as an internal consultant, using analytical skills to answer critical business questions
- Owning the validation, clean up and governance of data
- Interfacing with team members (including executives) to understand reporting requirements and data needs
- Sharing knowledge around data tools throughout the company
- Participating in data exploration, and providing analytical insights
- Building visualizations and reports for all of our business units
- Being a steward of the data warehouse (e.g. documentation, maintenance, and knowledge sharing)
What is needed:
- Proficient SQL skills (1-2 years)
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data warehouses and ETL principles
- Experience answering unstructured business questions
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Data manipulation with Python (preferred)
- Experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- Experience with an ETL platform such as Airflow, Informatica, etc (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description