Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
Moreover, we are leveraging technology and data to fight against COVID-19 and to build a system to ensure that future pandemics can be detected and treated faster, more effectively and with better use of data. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us build this new paradigm in infectious disease treatment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop firm understanding of systems and processes utilized across pre-analytics
- Assist in process improvement and product scoping initiatives
- Investigate product and process issues, perform root cause analysis, and assess impact
- Assist with UAT across multiple Tempus systems ex. OPUS, LIMS, Online Ordering, EMR, Quickbase
- Assist in tracking and managing progress of projects
- SOP review and restructure to be applied across multiple lab locations
- Revamp training plan to be utilized across multiple lab locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly