Business Operations Analyst at Vivid Seats
Vivid Seats Business Operations Analysts work with our Operations Management team to monitor agent and team performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and quantify the impact of changes to protocols or systems. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing actionable insights through analysis of data.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate and assess processes and protocols to drive continuous improvement.
- Identify relevant data, develop reporting, and utilize data to measure impact of changes to processes.
- Utilize automation to efficiently create and update detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reports supporting critical ongoing business operations.
- Maintain strong working relationships with multiple operations functions, including customer service, sales, order processing, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with colleagues from any level of the organization based on the project, including senior management, department heads, and other analyst colleagues.
- Present findings in clear, concise and well-documented reports.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and process evaluation.
- 1-3 years of operations/contact center experience in an analytical role.
- Ideal candidate must have a demonstrated competence in quantitative analysis and experience applying analytical methods and approaches in a business context.
- Strong foundation in mathematical principles and common analytic tools.
- Experience with SQL is required.
- Experience using visualization techniques or data analytics tools for presenting data and analysis.
- Experience working with Python (or other scripting language) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, finance, computer science or related field.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.