Business Solution Analyst (iManage Risk & Compliance Team) at iManage
Being a Business Solution Analyst at iManage means…
You will be responsible for working with our clients to defining understand and vet requirements and then translate those requirements into our iManage Business Intake and Conflicts Manager software. You will work closely with our implementation team, ensuring fidelity of the implementation with the agreed customer requirements and solution. You will be a part of a dynamic team and help shape the way our team will continue to grow. Our Business Solution Analysts stay connected to our clients over the long-term, working to with clients to strategically evolve the use of our software, and to continue to enhance our client relationships.
You are hungry to learn and want to become a subject matter expert in the realm of workflow and conflicts of interest. If this sounds like you, see below for more of what you can expect!
iM Responsible For…
- Engaging stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, helping them understand how our software can solve their key business challenges.
- Eliciting and documenting detailed requirements for client-specific implementations of our software.
- Mapping client requirements to iManage products and solutions and identifying where customizations are required (working hard to minimize the number of customizations required).
- Providing input into our software roadmap and features, based on their real-world collaboration with our clients
- Defining targeted implementation tasks required to implement the solutions you documented.
- Quality assurance testing solutions to ensure fidelity with the solutions we defined for our clients.
- Generating change requests and new enhancement service orders, to deliver ongoing changes or enhancements to already agreed requirements or solutions.
- Ensuring timely, on budget and quality-controlled execution of projects
iM Qualified Because I Have...
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience analyzing and documenting detailed business requirements for large systems (workflow, ERP or comparable)
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- 5+ years of consulting experience involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Legal industry or professional services industry experience
- Knowledge of business process analysis methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in several of the following core technologies:
- Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server, a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and a high level of commitment to quality
- The ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%)
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/