Business Solution Analyst (iManage Risk & Compliance Team)
Being a Business Solution Analyst at iManage means…
You will be responsible for defining and delivering our iManage Business Intake and Conflicts Manager products to our clients. You will discover and document business requirements and translate those requirements into technical solutions and related specifications. You will be a part of a dynamic team and help shape the way our team will continue to grow. Our Business Solution Analysts provide billable solution analysis and project management work to continue to enhance our customer relationships.
You are hungry to learn and want to become a subject matter expert within our iManage Business Intake and Conflicts Manager product space. If this sounds like you, see below for more of what you can expect!
iM Responsible For…
- Engaging stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, as well as detailed requirements and solution envisioning
- Facilitating group and stakeholder requirements gathering sessions
- Identifying and advocating process improvements on behalf of the client
- Mapping client requirements to iManage products and solutions where customizations are required
- Communicating and documenting envisioned solutions visually and in written word form to customers and prospects
- Providing billable project management services on large and small-scale projects
- Ensuring timely, on budget and quality-controlled execution of projects
- Generating comprehensive plans for delivery projects
- Ensuring ongoing quality for solutions delivery including formalized QA methodologies, etc.
- Supporting in the creation and/or review of all sales proposals relating to consulting work
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technology-related field
- Experience within new business intake and workflow management products and projects
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- Solution analysis and solution envisioning experience utilizing a sophisticated array of technologies to solve sophisticated business challenges
- Consulting experience involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Knowledge of business process analysis and improved methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in several of the following core technologies:
- Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and a high level of commitment to quality
- The ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
Bonus Points Because I have…
- Personnel management experience, including evidence of project team facilitation
- PMI/Six Sigma certification a plus
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%). We are open to remote candidates as well.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/