Business Technical Analyst
Global Technology - Architecture and Data, Restaurant Technology Platform Team is looking to add a Business Technical Analyst to their team!
The Restaurant Technology Platform (RTP) Business Technical Analyst is accountable to partner with Product owners and Market representatives to understand and document all RTP requirements, such as definition of the RTP Platform, testing documentation, creation of technology plans and execution of the plan to get the restaurant systems configured and ready for testing and then ultimately, delivery into restaurants.
Service excellence should be at the heart of everything that’s delivered and it will be the responsibility of the Business Technical Analyst to help define all steps that guide the various teams and initiatives through to successful implementation of this key strategic Platform.
You will ensure the Restaurant Technology Platform meets the needs of the business by reviewing current and future functional and non-functional requirements and then mapping those into deliverable Project Charters for implementation.
These tasks will be completed in association with Product, Service and Project Managers.
· Ability to think past the current phase of work so as to head off any potential pitfalls later in a process
· Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills and able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to problem solving
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills; with a dedicated approach to tasks
· Ability to work in a fast paced work environment under strict deadlines
· Ability to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organization
· Strong Partner Management experience
· Client-Facing experience, having worked in a Global franchised model
· Strong knowledge of ITIL and Service Management methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Retail & QSR
Who are we?
We are proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. McDonald's is people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the globe by building a workforce with different strengths who make delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every single day as a chance to have a lasting impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to pursue big, global initiatives while remaining kind neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a passionate team to help us. This means the company is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on crafting memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· You will participate in planning sessions and market calls to define and document technology requirements and then provide estimates and plans to execute the initiatives
· You will oversee configurations tasks required for network, Point of Sales (POS), Kiosk and other supporting systems to meet test requirements and validate that all test requirements are met before handing over to operations and marketing partners
· You'll be responsible for monitoring the test process and intervene to resolve technical issues as they arise during testing
· Working with the Markets and Strategic Partners to design and produce Management Information, including dashboards, KPI reports and service performance metrics, to illustrate service performance and support senior decision making
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Markets utilization of RTP services through the use of service metrics and supporting data
· You will provide input/requirements into the Products Release Management lifecycle & ensure that the Markets needs are prioritized correctly and delivered to agreed timescales and quality criteria
· Provide support to projects as required, bring an understanding of Markets requirements as well as understanding the impact of projects on Markets
· Working with Product Managers to ensure a precise transition of new / amended services to the Business
· Monitor new intake tickets to help ensure the process is working well throughout the intake (prioritization) process
· Ensure that feature are implemented across channels and applications consistently
· Provide business value assessments and inputs into development estimates
· Identify capabilities and systems impacted
· Provide feedback, assumptions and recommended approach to implementing capabilities during reviews
· Work with business partners to develop acceptance criteria / test cases. Then able to develop test plan and perform needed application testing.
· Facilitate functional and high-level technical reviews with technology partners in the market and Delivery teams
· Ensure that solutions meet acceptance criteria during development process by participating in sprint reviews and integrated demos
· Provide feedback and/or approval to the development team from the technical and functional acceptance criteria perspective
· Identify defect or missed requirements and align on defect/feedback resolution
· Write feature documentation to aid our partners in understanding and implementing features
· Create high-level business solution documentation outlining the expected implementation and behavior of a feature
· Advise on standard methodology within the capability and help ensure that capabilities are used appropriately