Channel Operations Analyst at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewGlobal Channel Operations focuses on developing and implementing an impactful and effective partner experience including program, tools and processes conducted when doing business with Motorola Solutions.
This is a program development and operations role that will primarily support the North America channel communities.
Responsibilities of the Channel Operations Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Drive strategic and complex projects including the creation and deployment of new partner programs and tools
- Design programs that will drive increased partner engagement, sales growth and commitment to MSI
- Create simple, easy to use processes that partners are required to execute to obtain support or financial benefits
- Demonstrate thought leadership and lead discussions involving troubleshooting issues and determining resolutions associated with the partner experience
- Assist in the design and implementation of digital transformation initiatives utilizing our new partner platform
- Establish a close working relationship with key work partners from sales, support, product and service organizations
- Presentation and booth representation as required at local, regional and national channel partner and sales events
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus
- 3+ years of program/process management experience, 5+ years preferred
- Basic knowledge of channel distribution strategy and programs is strongly desired.
- Some travel may be required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Communities or similar CRM tool is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of program/process management experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.