Channel Operations Analyst
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Channel Operations Analyst to help support our internal operations in US. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready for the challenge?
As our newest team member, you will help with data analysis, Reporting, internal operational case management, Power Point presentations and multi-functional process reviews. You are detailed oriented, dedicated, creative and always ready to help your team where needed.
- Builds reports and presentation materials describing project/task objectives, methods, data, and results for multi-functional teams.
- Keeps records of multi-functional team interactions and details of actions taken
- Become an expert on operational processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal constituencies on a day to day basis
- Work cross functionally to help on resolution of operational issues
- Communicate and cooperate with teams across international time zones
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA education equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a coordinator or business analyst position
- Superb communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with an emphasis on execution
- Familiarity working across various teams in a dynamic environment
- High degree of motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of Cisco and Meraki operational processes is a plus.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all people will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate.