Channel Operations Specialist – Partner Support
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Channel Operations Specialist to help support Channel Partners and cross-functional teams in the Americas. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready for the challenge?You:
As our newest team member, you will help with Partner operational support, internal and external operational case management, multi-functional process reviews, QORs, trainings and other duties as assigned. You are detailed, dedicated, creative and always ready to help your team where needed.Responsibilities
- Become an expert on operational processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal constituencies on a day to day basis
- Lead partners through set-up, onboarding, training and solution adoption processes.
- Manage resolution of customer-impacting operational and fulfillment related issues by facilitating with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely communication.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of all internal and external developments which may affect current business and operational plans for partners; advise parties of relevant matters.
- Build reports and presentation materials for internal and external QORs
- Keeps records of multi-functional team interactions and details of actions taken
- Work cross-functionally to help on the resolution of operational issues
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across international time zones
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA education equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Partner supporting role
- Superb communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with an emphasis on execution
- Familiarity working across various teams in a dynamic environment
- A high degree of motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of Cisco and Meraki operational processes is a plus.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.