Clinical Informatics Integration Analyst
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a motivated Clinical Informatics Integration Analyst who will work with our cross functional teams and current hospital and industry partners to ensure a seamless integration between Tempus and our customer’s clinical systems. You’ll work closely with customer’s hospital EMR, EDW, and oncology data management teams to understand their workflows and goals in order to implement and support our cutting edge products and start making an impact very quickly for their cancer patients.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of the Clinical Data Connectivity team to execute and integrate data flows between the Tempus software system and the customer’s current hospital IT systems and workflows
- Project Implementation Support:
- Help support the successful execution of implementation project scope, timeline, objectives, and create a shared vision for the project execution
- Work directly with hospital technical teams to execute flawlessly the integration project scope including validation and testing
- Assist with validation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of physical data delivery mechanisms, but more importantly assist with validation and remediation of data
- Integration Operations Support and post Go-Live Maintenance:
- Develop and monitor day-to-day “lights on” operations of the Tempus integration layer
- Partner with DevOps and Engineering teams to continuously optimize and improve the performance, scalability, and fault-tolerance of the integration layer
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Familiarity with EMRs (electronic medical record)
- EMR integration expertise - experience building and/ or supporting systems and processes to connect various modules within an EMR system ( experience with HL7 [in particular], FHIR, XML/JSON, etc. [preferred] )
- Expertise in working with common health care data semantic/ vocabulary representation (e.g., ICD-9/10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD-O, etc.)
- Experience working with genomic data and genomic data terminology preferred (e.g., HUGO, COSMIC standards, VCF/BAM files, etc.)
- Experience working with Amazon S3 data buckets or similar cloud-based technologies
- Ability to lead large scale implementations in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with demonstrable ability to navigate projects through health system’s project approval and prioritization processes
- Demonstrate ability to establish strong client-trust and maintaining consistent and strong relationships with customers and vendor partners
- 5 year’s experience preferred