Clinical Report Coordinator at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Report Coordinator who will work with our clinical science, operations and pathology teams on reports for clinical and research use.
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams at Tempus to create and review clinical reports for oncology patients.
- Perform critical quality control functions in the clinical report workflow.
- Work with team leadership to implement workflow improvements across various systems to ensure company growth.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
- 1+ years working experience
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt and learn quickly.
- Strong critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Preferred but not required: hematology/oncology knowledge.