Clinical Research Coordinator at Tempus
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to combine our next-generation sequencing and structured clinical data analytics capabilities with an innovative clinical trials network model to accelerate the pace of immuno-oncology research. We are looking for experienced clinical trials professionals to join our rapidly growing Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a member of the Tempus Operations team, and as a liaison with Trial program collaborators (sites, sponsors and/or CROs) for assigned projects.
- Maintain assigned relationships, to ensure an effective and collaborative approach to Tempus Trial research projects.
- Partner with Tempus operations leads team to ensure key Tempus Trial program tasks are coordinated and executed, according to expedited model.
- Maintain and report project statuses, operational metrics, Key Performance Indicators and partner feedback on assigned relationships/projects, to Tempus trial leadership
- Engage with Tempus program leads and partner operations team members to understand and ensure project needs are met, while maintaining an open line of communication.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-10+ years of experience working with complex clinical trials from a site, sponsor or CRO perspective
- Understanding of FDA regulations, GCP, drug development processes, clinical site and trial operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Oncology experience
- Experience working with pharmaceutical companies or as part of a large-scale research projects