Compliance Policy Analyst at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree or higher in business, risk management, information technology or related field of study; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of practical experience in program management, project management or business analytics.
- Must have the ability to work in and navigate a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment, while being detail and deadline oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, logical, problem solving, consultative, communication, and decision-making and judgment skills.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills in both large and small group settings, as well as strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- The ability to write formal plan documents, proposals, policies, and procedures as well as routine reports and correspondence.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks and determine when to escalate issues.
- The ability to work with external vendors and internal/external customers.
We’d love to see:
- Experience with policy management systems.
- Certification as a Compliance Professional.
- Bilingual, preferably in Spanish or Portuguese.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will offer program support to several key programs with a focus on Policy Management.The position will actively participate in the development, continuous improvement and strategic implementation of these programs.
- You will be a source of new and improved program processes, techniques and tools and will share program knowledge with employees and other TransUnion groups.
- Program Development: Address issues, identify needs and propose solutions which will reflect your growing knowledge of compliance policies and compliance training. Identify better ways to perform work and seek improvement ideas from others. Help drive program initiatives to improve processes and performance and to identify any redundancies, opportunities for consolidations and best practices, balancing multiple competing priorities. Collaborate with employees at all levels across the company to ensure integration of program objectives and goals.
- Communication: Efficiently and effectively communicate and explain program goals and objectives. Prepare clearly written documentation for internal and external distribution. Organize and facilitate meetings with employees of all levels across the company. Prepare summary and detailed reports and metrics for management.
- Analysis: Research and recommend to management new or enhanced solutions for the purpose of improving existing or developing new compliance program processes. Assist with tracking efforts, gather/analyze metrics and recommend/develop procedural and documentary support tools/materials. Analyze and recommend solutions to enhance programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.