Configuration Analyst at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion's Configuration Analyst plays a key role within our Professional Services team. This role develops strong candidates to analyze, design and configure supported solutions in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with customers, product managers, and developers, will allow you to develop both your technical and consultative skills, as you:
- Respond to and manage client requests in a timely manner.
- Translate client business requirements into business process models, data models and platform solutions
- Develop expertise with the Force.com platform services including the following activities: Configure custom objects, fields, and page layouts; build workflow and approval processes; build formulas and validation rules; build reports & dashboards; configure user roles, profiles, record sharing, and security settings
- Develop training materials and deliver client training
- Provide on-going customer support and issue resolution
- Work in a collaborative manner with Senior resources while taking their lead on project assignments as well as their assistance on project deliverables if needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related category
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as defined by the responsibilities listed above
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, preferably including experience with or coursework in: relational database design; logic-based programming; enterprise systems analysis and development; object-oriented programming; SDLC; and, QA
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer support oriented
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- This is not a developer position, but those skills are desired
- Experience or familiarity with agile methodology is a plus