Consultant, Data Integration at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Data Integration Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work directly with key financial team members at the largest health care organizations in the world. You will gain a deep understanding on a variety of cutting-edge technologies, and acquire a deep understanding of Strata’s software and system architectures. In addition, you will collaborate with our product management and technical services teams to ensure that the product is aligned with client needs and meets Strata’s high quality of standards.
- Use technologies including SQL and Microsoft Excel to solve complex problems
- Demonstrate proficiency with data integration & configuration/ ETL
- Understand and communicate integration specifications and plans for implementation with customer/vendors for those interfaces that deviate from standard.
- Communicate with team members, manager and project manager on issues that could arise during project life cycle.
- Gain a deeper understanding of common data types and source systems including General Ledger, Payroll, Patient Accounting, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely reports of project activities and issues
- Communicate thoughts and concerns to various levels of peers
- Implement interfaces to meet the specifications
- Configure and manage secure FTP site used in integration
- Work within project timelines to meet integration milestones built into project plan
- Implement test plan templates and test with customer/vendor to ensure that functionality meets the needs of the customer
- Provide support to the data integration setup and interfaces
- Negotiate and make changes to existing interfaces requested by customer
- Provide feedback to the Development team regarding bug fixes, enhancement requests and other issues
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Relevant experience in data Integration, preferably in the healthcare industry
- We have a variety of roles in the Data Integration Practice and are seeking varying levels of experience
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- Professional and/or academic background with web-based applications
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Experience leading clients through complex implementation with focus on timelines and budget
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for all of your activities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)