We are seeking an Analyst to join the Corporate Development team who will support the group throughout the entire M&A lifecycle from market analysis and opportunity evaluation to financial modeling and diligence. In this role, the Corporate Development Analyst will:
- Support research of industry M&A trends and the overall market and competitive landscape
- Manage and maintain overall the M&A pipeline and associated market intel
- Support the screening and evaluation of potential M&A opportunities and support model building for the financial and operational evaluation of potential targets
- Support the develop of investment cases, presentations, and other documents necessary for the review, decisioning, and approval of potential transactions
- Support all activities from deal sourcing to closing including identification, opportunity evaluation, financial analysis and valuation, investment case proposals and communications, legal contracting and agreements, due diligence, and negotiations
- Support the cross-functional collaboration and project management for the diligence, evaluation, and integration planning for acquisition opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency using Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to build financial models and experience in creating management presentations
- Plus to have prior experience performing strategic, operational, and/or financial analysis within a Corporate, Venture/PE, or Investment Banking environment
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.