Corporate Strategy Associate at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as a Corporate Strategy Associate. You are passionate about identifying opportunities to deliver the maximum value to our internal and external stakeholders by serving as a liaison to our core business units, driving product innovation, developing new partnerships, and leading M&A activity.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Develop presentations and models for various scenarios such as M&A, productivity improvements, business process optimization, organization design, investments, etc.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Work cross-functionally (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success etc.)
- Interpret results and make recommendations for next steps
- Build qualitative and quantitative research tools to support/execute projects
- Coordinate outsourcing of research with internal or external providers
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in finance, economics, accounting, business strategy, or business administration
- Experience working in a financial services environment (1+ years’ experience in M&A, valuations, investment banking).
- Quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills (advanced Excel and PPT skills)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong, results-oriented work ethic; proven ability to focus on learning, outcomes and high-quality work product
- Demonstrate willingness to take initiative and increase level of autonomy and responsibility with the goal of eventually taking on greater project management roles and potentially client responsibilities
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.