At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Lead Sales and Quote to Cash business process review sessions to identify user stories/requirements
- Lead Salesforce CPQ solution design sessions from the identified user stories/requirements
- Responsible for build activities via configuration on the Salesforce Platform (Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce B2B C e-commerce)
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
- Facilitate unit, system and end-user testing
- Support end-user training and documentation
- Manage project status, timelines, risks for overall project or individual workstream
- College degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to travel to client-site
- Proficient in the process areas related to CPQ such as Quote to Cash, Product Master Data Management, Contract Lifecycle Management
- Proficient at leading requirements and design sessions for client stakeholders across the areas of Sales, Quote to Cash, and/or Marketing
- Proficient at managing status, timeline, and risks at the program or workstream level
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud)
- 3-5+ years experience performing Salesforce consulting implementations preferred
- 2+ years experience performing CPQ consulting implementations preferred
- Experience implementing CPQ solutions for Apttus, Oracle CPQ, or other CPQ solutions within Salesforce will be considered
- Sales Cloud, CPQ/Revenue Cloud, eCommerce, Communities certifications and project experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in documenting requirements and solution design deliverables
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Consulting experience preferred
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.