Credit Reporting Client Support Analyst- B2B at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 1 plus years of direct business-to-business customer service experience and/or credit reporting industry experience
- Proven customer management skills with a strong customer service orientation (desire to help others).
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- A proven understanding of the operations function, with previous experience in banking, retail credit or consumer credit reporting industries considered an asset.
- The ability to multi-task and handle high volumes of small projects simultaneously.
We’d love to see:
- Previous experience with – Salesforce and/or Metro 2® credit reporting, a high level of computer literacy, and excellent analytical skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days -Gain an understanding of industry guidelines, our core systems and operational processes.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days-Effectively advocate for industry standards and best practices across internal and external stakeholders, as well as, build relationships and provide solutions that meet our customer needs.
- The ideal candidate is adept at documenting and assessing the root cause of issues and utilizing the information to ensure future issue are avoided while maintaining high standards of communication and service to all customers.
- Develop detailed data requests and solutions to meet customer needs while ensuring data quality.
- Update internal reporting to keep all stakeholders informed of industry trends and the status of various accounts and projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.