About Camelot Illinois:
Camelot Illinois has been awarded the contract as the new private manager of the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the state, Camelot will operate a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois.
Camelot's innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot is committed to building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Global, a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Global’s portfolio of work includes the Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande (Switzerland), the California State Lottery, the Kentucky Lottery and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our sister company, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team:
The Strategy team is responsible for driving data-led decision making across the organization through research, data analysis and modeling, planning and stakeholder engagement. The team works closely with a vendor and partner network to identify opportunities for growth using internal and external data and insights.
Within Camelot Illinois, the Data Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive analysis and reporting of channel and product performance to support the Strategy team and our internal stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Provide category and brand sales analysis for both Draw Based Games and Instants categories, highlighting key risks and opportunities within the retail and digital channels.
- Develop and implement a suite of self-service reports for various teams ensuring they are able to make decisions founded on data.
- Continually optimize the reporting suite, driving an efficient self-serve culture.
- Continuously seek and develop new analysis, dashboard and data visualization techniques and capabilities to drive insights.
- Partner with other team members to deliver holistic insights through the lenses of industry, consumer, market, competitor and international trends to drive the brand strategy.
- Analyze and interpret data in an efficient way to drive insight and knowledge across brands, categories and customers.
- Take information from multiple sources (sales, consumer and macro trends) to formulate insight and provide recommendations and options.
- Strong technical expertise in SQL, Excel and other dashboard and analytical tools (eg. Qlik, Tableau etc.).
- 2 plus years of data analyst experience.
- Experience developing business reporting and KPI dashboards for a full picture of channel, customer and consumer performance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience working within the Microsoft Suites and/or Google Suite technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in mathematics, statistics or engineering.
- Experience in a CPG or Retail environment.
- Project management skills and proven experience in managing analysis projects from brief to insight delivery.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to translate analysis to insights for various stakeholder groups.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven experience of incorporating financial awareness and business implications into the recommendations derived from holistic insights.
Working For Camelot Illinois
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Illinois, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
We want people who thrive in a relaxed, autonomous, results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling career in an organization committed to growing its own future leaders. Career Development is a top priority and we will partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.