Data Analyst at Elevate K-12
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are looking for an engaging, passionate individual to lead and direct the data and outcomes analysis and reporting activities for Elevate’s Academic Operations. This includes data collection, outcome analysis, evaluation, presentation and communication of results related to Elevate’s learning outcome work, as well as tracking key organizational metrics and external benchmarks to evaluate organizational performance. Your role will help communicate how Elevate K-12 leads to meaningful outcomes for students at our partner schools.
- Design and develop program outcome measures and evaluations for programs.
- Collect and track key data points related to learning outcomes and performance.
- Create performance reports, scorecards and dashboards of learning outcomes at school, district, and organizational levels.
- Determine and implement procedures, including audits, to improve and maintain data integrity and quality.
- Design and develop data assessment projects, identify data sources and develop collection tools.
- Source and maintain externally-sourced data (e.g., state test scores) related to Elevate’s focus areas and correlate to internal data.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in data management, output/outcome analysis, preferably in the education industry. Equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Excellent understanding of the data to outcome lifecycle and the ability to effectively tell the story through data collection, analysis, visualization, distribution etc.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex concepts and clearly translate their meanings
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Clickfolio)
- Excellent oral/written communication and collaboration skills
- An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.