Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
Reverb.com is looking for a Data Analyst to support business intelligence and analytics efforts throughout our organization and identify opportunities for improvements through data-driven decision making. Everyone at Reverb takes creative initiative, helps set their own priorities, and comes up with new ways to grow the business. We’re a small, eager team so we’re looking for analysts who can take a high degree of initiative and enjoy working across team boundaries.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards for departments across the company, working with stakeholders to understand business problems, define goals, and create novel metrics.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to characterize and evaluate marketing campaigns, product features, and other areas of the company, translating the data that we are collecting into concise, clear, and actionable insights.
- Proactively conduct research to better understand our users and identify opportunities for future product iteration and experimentation.
- Analytical background in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, engineering, or computer science. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated capabilities accessing and manipulating data in a professional or another intensive problem-solving environment.
- Experience with SQL -- comfort writing queries and interpreting complex queries.
- A knack for identifying and correcting problems in imperfect data, understanding where issues and biases may present in an analysis.
- Curiosity to dive into user behavior and learn more about our platform.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.
- Discounts on music gear.