Data and Analytics Associate Consultant
As an Analytics8 professional, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a variety of companies, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. Each project and client is different, giving you the chance to advance your career as you learn about new industries, businesses, and technologies. We are looking for people who are creative thinkers, problem solvers, and have excellent communication skills to translate between business terminology and IT logic.
An Associate Consultant’s has two significant tasks: 1) to contribute as a team member on consulting projects, and 2) to deepen and broaden technical and project delivery skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills Participating on projects at our customers’ work places
- Exposure to Data Modeling Proficiency in SQL Experience with Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience in one or more of the following toolsets: Data Integration Tools (ETL), Business Intelligence Products, and Data Visualization Tools
- Understand and implement solutions for business and technical requirements
- Contribute as team member on projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assist with creation of high quality project documentation and other project artifacts, including written case studies detailing use cases and project specifics.