What your day could consist of:
- Owns data loads between data lake, internal data structures, internal and external API’s
- Brainstorms with data science team and suggest data and architectural solutions.
- Participates in data exploration, analytics insight (machine learning models).
- Maintains data science IT infrastructure (data stores, ETL tools, visualizations and runtime environments.
- Validates any incoming data.
- Helps with data science model productionalization as containerized micro service.
What is needed:
- Script scheduled data manipulation (excellent python).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Experience with common file and concept data structures (JSON, CSV, lists, dictionaries, data frames, etc.)
- Ability to quickly grasp and troubleshoot internal and external API’s for data ingest and output.
- Experience with AWS (access, admin, etc.)
- Administer databases (SQL, no-SQL, etc.) for scale, stability, security, multi-user load management and performance
- Administering ETL scheduling environments for global data validation and process stability
- Experience with any data visualization and reporting tools (D3, Tableau, etc.)
- Optimization of large data processes (500GB to -5TB)
- Experience with both batch and streaming data processing
- Desire to acquire//sharpen data science skills (statistical data exploration, machine learning, etc.)
- Experience with any containerized micro service (preferred)
- Experience with distributed data environments (Hadoop, Spark) (preferred)
- Scripting in GO (preferred)
- Experience implementing ETL processes with Airflow (preferred)
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!