What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
How You’ll Contribute:
As a key member of TU's Insider Threat Program (ITP), the Data Loss Prevention Lead will be responsible for managing and remediating instances of data leakage and other cyber security incidents related to data loss prevention that occur on TU's global network and global computing assets. The incumbent will also participate in sensitive insider threat investigations and manage DLP incidents to the point of remediation. They will also maintain, enhance and create DLP policies/rules, which support compliance to TU's corporate policies as well as conduct computer forensic analysis.
Investigate incidents, participate in Insider Threat Investigations and implement Insider Threat Monitoring
Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures
Work with our Information Security Group, Corporate Investigations, Human Resources, Legal, and other business units to respond to incidents and take the appropriate actions
Make recommendations to strengthen the security posture of our computing environment, as well as recommend process and technology improvements to ensure timely response to future DLP security incidents
Lead computer forensic analysis and data gathering for ITP investigations
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Prior experience with DLP solutions (both Policy maintenance and infrastructure maintenance on DLP systems)
- Experience or familiarity with DLP solutions for network, endpoint, and data at rest
- Experience conducting digital forensics examinations on Windows operating systems using industry standard forensic tools (preferably familiar with EnCase)
- Ability to build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of other Insider Threat related procedures/tools is a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.