Data Performance Analyst
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Business Administration and other related fields
- Relevant project management experience working with big data, data management, and data performance; at least an internship experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to work in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate analytical and statistical concepts and results
- Quick learner with uncanny ability to pick new technologies, tools, processes, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Some exposure to Tableau, SQL, Ab Initio, MS Office Suite including strong Excel
Impact you’ll make:
The Data Performance team is part of the Data Strategy Business Unit. Our key objective of TransUnion's Enterprise Data Quality Program is striving for continuous improvement of the database. TransUnion's data quality is monitored, measured, and reported at all stages of data acquisition, transformation, posting, and maintenance on the Credit Database. In addition to the daily monitoring and reporting activities, the Data Performance group also provides services to other TransUnion business groups and these services include Impact Analysis, Data Quality Investigations, Hit Rate Investigations, Data Performance Testing, Customer Analysis, Production Data Inquires, and File Comparison.
Some of the major impact you will make include the following:
- Data Performance Testing – conducting detailed shift and score analysis for all major data events which potentially impacts consumers and customers.
- Data quality investigations – investigating and researching data anomalies identified from internal monitoring or direct customer inquiries for potential data quality issues.
- Attribute review – assist team with defining and creating attributes by our various customers.